Tax Investigation scheme 5 reasons why you should consider it
A tax investigation scheme covers the fees that you will incur, if you are the subject of an investigation by HMRC into your tax affairs.
With HMRC investigations looking set to increase, here are 5 reasons as to why you should consider joining the Stafford & Co scheme;
- HMRC are becoming increasingly aggressive in their methods to increase tax yield.
- A tax investigation scheme allows us to work with you, unlike some other schemes that appoint their own representative to work on the case.
- We can work on the case for as long as required to ensure you get the best possible outcome, without worrying about escalating accountancy fees.
- You have access to a Business Support Helpline which gives legal, employment and health & safety advice to your business.
- The tax investigation scheme is backed up by a team of investigation specialists who are on-hand for advice and support if and when required.
To find out more information or join our scheme, contact us and we will be happy to help.