Stafford & Co specialise in providing accountancy & business growth services to dentists. As specialist dental accountants who are recognised by the BDA, we understand your business, are experienced in supporting award winning dental practices & have developed a team of accountants dedicated to the dental sector.
Stafford & Co is familiar with the issues affecting dentists, whether principals, partnerships, companies or associates. In addition to standard accountancy support such as helping to prepare your tax return & company accountants we offer advice on a range of issues related to dental businesses and understand the restrictions within the dental sector.
Stafford & Co is regulated by The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. The ICAEW ensures that we work to high standards in accordance with the Institute’s Code of Professional Conduct. Dentist that use accountants that aren’t chartered, are unqualified or unregulated don’t have this protection.
To find out more about how we can help Dentists please contact us and ask for Rob Stafford.
Top Tips for Dentists looking for a Chartered Accountant:
Ask your prospective accountant the following questions:
- How is the market performing for my type of practice what growth rates should I forecast / are achievable?
- Do you work for both NHS and Private Dentists?
- What is the current market rate per Unit of Dental Activity (UDA) for associates in my region?
- Do you have experience of what constitutes pensionable pay and on how to correctly complete the Annual Reconciliation Report (ARR)?
- Do you work for any award winning dental practices– how have you helped them?
- Can you recommend a Bank and Relationship Manager that understands the mechanics of a dental practice?
A good dental accountant will understand the dental marketplace & be up to date with current legislation to help you achieve your business objectives.
Stafford & Co can provide valuable information on incorporating your business which may be a way to save you money. Many dentists may feel that this is a lengthy process which will not be beneficial to them but Stafford & Co provide an easy step by step process which helps to identify how becoming incorporated could be beneficial to you.
Added Value Services for Dentists:
- Managing & developing your practice
- Reducing your tax
- Increasing your income
- Setting up / buying or selling or expand your practice
Please click here to view our dentist case studies and testimonials