Performance Measurement & Improvement
The Performance Measurement & Improvement (PMI) system is based on 8 steps that the most successful businesses go through each and every year.
Using the PMI process with Stafford & Co we’ll introduce you to the various topics and explain the benefits, then you can decide where you need support. A few of the benefits you will get from the PMI system:
- Gain a greater understanding of your business and your competitors
- Become familiar with underlying trends that you may have not been aware of
- Use the very latest goal-setting tools so you can fully understand where you want your business to go and – more importantly – know when you get there!
- Develop a detailed business plan, budgets and forecasts
- Benefit from the ‘ultimate performance management tool’ – The OnePage Plan
- Make a detailed improvement plan to identify “quick wins” – actions that will have the maximum impact on your business with the minimum effort.
- PMI literally makes your numbers talk providing a comprehensive review and planning methodology from the day to day basics, through to long term future planning.
- Everything in business can be measured by a number but not everything you need to measure is in your accounts.
- PMI is easy to implement system and the Stafford & Co team guide you through 8 Steps of proven best practice. For a free no-obligation meeting to exploit the benefits of using the PMI system please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org