It could be you…
Each and every taxpayer is at risk of a tax investigation, the key question is how you prove your innocence.
- Almost a quarter of a million taxpayers were the subject of a tax investigation in the 2012-13 tax year.*
- The number of self-employed people investigated has quadrupled in that time while annual prosecutions have risen sevenfold in three years.*
- £20.7bn in additional revenue was collected through HMRC’s crackdown on tax evasion and avoidance last year.*
- Each and every taxpayer is at risk of a tax investigation regardless of their accountant, the key question is how you prove your innocence…
* Source—The Telegraph, 17th May 2014
If you are unlucky enough to have your business investigated into by HMRC then we are on-hand to guide you through the process.
Our experience of your business and dealing with HMRC will ensure you achieve the best possible outcome. We offer a full service and if you subscribe to our Tax investigation service, Premier Protection—you will have the peace of mind knowing that the accountancy fees will be paid for as part of the service.
Premier Protection provides you with up to £100,000 of professional costs per incident resulting from an HMRC intervention. Plus it gives you access to the Croner Business Support Helpline that are on hand to advise on a variety of issues:
Employment, such as:
- Absence & sickness
- Disciplinary Procedure
Health & Safety, such as:
- Reporting an accident
- Hazardous substances
Commercial legal issues, such as:
- Landlord and tenancy
- Company law
- Copyright and patent
If you would like to discuss taking out our tax investigation service, to find out more about how we can help you. Do not hesitate in contacting us at email@example.com