Do you want quick, easy access to your financial records?
Do you want to improve your business performance?
Working with Stafford & Co and Xero provides you with a ‘virtual finance controller’ service to make your life easier and helps us to work better together to keep your accounts on track.
We’re really passionate about Xero, and believe this is the best online accountancy tool out there and we’re sure you’ll agree.
Why use Xero?
- Bank feeds automatically import and categorise banking, credit card and PayPal transactions.
- Manage cashflow by scheduling bill payments and sending invoices automatically.
- Login anytime, anywhere on your Mac, Windows, iPhone or Android.
- Your invoices are saved electronically so that they don’t get lost
- No back-ups going back and forth
- Save time on recurring bank lines
- Share access to your latest business numbers with your accountant
- Take pictures of your invoices with your mobile device to upload them to the system
- Create and send professional invoices & get paid online
- Customise the look of your invoices
- You can contact your accountant direct online
Stafford & Co Awarded Bronze
At Stafford & Co we are really pleased to have been awarded Xero Bronze Partner status which cements our commitment to providing premium online accounting services. Xero helps you operate more efficiently and gives you more time to focus on your business.
So what does being Xero Bronze Partner actually mean?
- We’re accredited by Xero, so you can be sure of our knowledge and expertise.
- You can check our credentials in the Xero Partners directory on their website.
- We’ve signed up new clients to Xero and even helped clients switch from other packages; proving we have a track record using Xero to enhance your financial management.